Let’s start with ordering a design in our Marketplace!
- After finding the design you would like to order, select the type of fabric you would like it to be printed on using the (1.) Fabric drop down menu. Once you have clicked on the Fabric drop down menu, a pop-out menu will appear with all available fabric options. If you already have a fabric type in mind, you may type it into the (2.) quick-search fabric bar, or you may scroll down to view all options. When you have chosen a fabric, hit (3.) Select.
2. Now, select the fabric size you would like for the design in the Size drop down menu. We offer 3 different fabric sizes: Test Swatch, Fat Quarter or Yard(s)/Meter(s). Keep in mind, we do not offer partial sizes like 1/2 yard or 1/2 meter.
3. Enter your desired quantity in the Amount box, keeping in mind:
- All Fat Quarters are printed separately (4 Fat Quarters will print as 4 separate Fat Quarters). For more information about this size option, look here: Fat-Quarters-101
- For continuous yardage enter the total amount then add to cart (4 yards/meters will print as 1 piece of fabric 4 yards/meters long when you have entered "4" into the Amount box then added to your cart)
- For individual yardage, add the yards to your cart separately (4 yards will print as 4 individual yards when you have entered "1" into the amount box then added to your cart 4 times)
4. It's important to note that our design preview is accurate and true to scale once you have selected a fabric type and size. If a design appears to be cutoff or if there appears to be white space in the design preview, this will be true of your printed item as well.
5. When working with your own design on a desktop computer, the preview image will update to illustrate how the design will print for the fabric type and size you have selected — up to 5 continuous yards can be displayed. For more information about changing the scale of your design, go here: How big should my image be? Keep in mind, your design will preview at a lower resolution on our site. The preview image is an accurate portrayal of both scale and layout.
6. Click the Add to Cart button and the items will be added to the shopping cart in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Ordering wallpaper works a little differently, as there are multiple options for customization. Please see How to order Wallpaper.
With a variety of products to choose from, ordering Home Decor items works slightly different as well. Please see How To Order Home Decor.
Once you've added everything you'd like to purchase to your shopping cart, you can begin the checkout process by hovering over the shopping cart icon in the upper right-hand corner and clicking the View Cart button.
Once in your shopping cart, you can edit any items again if needed by clicking on the button for Edit Item. You can also delete any items by clicking on the X to the right of the item. To save any items for purchase later, click the Save button option.
From here, you can either Continue Shopping to add more items to your cart, add a promo code (if you have one), or change your cart preferences for location and currency.
If you would like to start your purchase, select Check Out.
First, enter your shipping information into the address boxes as prompted. You will also be able to see whether your order will be shipping from our US headquarters or our Berlin location, depending on the country you're shipping to.
Note: When entering your shipping info, please be sure to include your full name (as well as your business name, if you have one) otherwise shipments may be refused or charged fines by the importing country.
Select your preferred shipping method using the radio buttons. For more information on our shipping methods, check here: What are your shipping rates and options?
If you'd like to hide pricing or add a message for the recipient of the order, click on the Gift Options link and enter your preferences when the options expand.
We accept payments via credit and debit from all major card companies including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and their counterparts. We also accept payments directly through PayPal -- simply choose PayPal in the payment portion of check out and you'll be redirected to log in.
On this page you can also apply (1.) Spoondollars to your order, link out to redeem a (2.) Gift Certificate, choose to pay your balance with either a (3.) card or a PayPal account, and (4.) save payment card info for later if you choose.
Please note: For international orders, it is possible to add in your VAT number on the same page. An option will appear for you below Gift Certificates as VAT Number. To expand this option, select the + and then enter in your number. Once complete, select Apply.
Here you can look over the details of your order and confirm everything is correct; there are options to change details if needed. Remember, once an order is placed, nothing can be changed aside from the shipping address!
And you're all set! Your order is complete, and an order confirmation email will be sent to the address used to place the order.