Welcome to the Spoonflower Help Center!
We are dedicated to helping you find answers to questions about our products, website, or creating your design. You can search below for answers or use the blue chat button to ask a question.
Thank you for using Spoonflower and happy Creating!
- ★ How long will it take to get my order?
- ★ What are your shipping options?
- How to Place an Order
- How do I cancel my order?
- Can I return or exchange what I ordered?
- Spoonflower Fabrics and Safety
- ★ What images am I allowed to print with Spoonflower?
- ★ What kind of files can I upload?
- ★ How big should my image be?
- How can I make sure my design is the color I want?
- What are the repeat options?
- How do I know what my design will look like?
- ★ What is seller certification?
- ★ Proofing your design
- ★ How can I sell my designs at Spoonflower?
- How do commissions work?
- Do I keep the copyright for my designs?
- Adding Descriptive Details to Your Design
- ★ How To Create A Seamless Repeat For Spoonflower Using Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- ★ How to Create a Fabric Poster from a PowerPoint or PDF
- Checking for repeat flaws in designs
- Revising your design
- Adding the Spoonflower ASE to Illustrator
- How to Adjust Account Settings