Welcome to the Spoonflower Help Center!
We are dedicated to helping you find answers to questions about our products, website, or creating your design. You can search below for answers or use the blue chat button to ask a question.
Thank you for using Spoonflower and happy Creating!
- ★ How long will it take to get my order?
- ★ What are your shipping options?
- Where are Spoonflower fabrics made?
- Finding Your Past Orders
- Spoonflower Fabrics and Safety
- Can my fabric be printed all in one continuous piece?
- ★ How To Create A Seamless Repeat For Spoonflower Using Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- ★ How to Create a Fabric Poster from a PowerPoint or PDF
- Revising your design
- Adding the Spoonflower ASE to Illustrator
- How to Adjust Account Settings
- Saving Image Files as sRGB
- ★ What images am I allowed to print with Spoonflower?
- ★ What kind of files can I upload?
- ★ How big should my image be?
- What is resolution and how does it affect my image?
- How can I make sure my design is the color I want?
- What are the repeat options?
- ★ Proofing your design
- ★ How can I sell my designs at Spoonflower?
- Adding Descriptive Details to Your Design
- Where can I learn more about the contests and how to enter?
- How do I sell my design on all your products?
- How do I make my designs easy to find?