Welcome to the Spoonflower Help Center!
We are dedicated to helping you find answers to questions about our products, website, or creating your design. You can search below for answers or use the yellow help button to ask a question.
Thank you for using Spoonflower and happy creating!
Search our Help Center:
- ★ How long will it take to get my order?
- ★ What are your shipping rates and options?
- ★ How to Place an Order
- ★ Can I return or exchange what I ordered?
- ★ Do you offer wholesale, trade, or bulk discounts?
- ★ How can I contact Spoonflower?
- ★ Recommended Needles and Threads
- ★ What Fabric Should I Use For My Project?
- ★ What products do you print on?
- ★ How to care for Spoonflower Products
- ★ Spoonflower Fabrics and Safety
- ★ Are Spoonflower products eco-friendly?
- ★ What images am I allowed to print with Spoonflower?
- ★ What kind of files can I upload?
- ★ How big should my image be?
- How can I make sure my design is the color I want?
- What are the repeat options?
- How do I know what my design will look like?
- ★ What is Seller Verification?
- ★ Proofing your design
- ★ How can I sell my designs at Spoonflower?
- ★ How do commissions work?
- What is distribution on external marketplaces?
- Do I keep the copyright for my designs?
- ★ How To Create A Seamless Repeat For Spoonflower Using Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- ★ How to Create a Fabric Presentation Poster from a PowerPoint or PDF
- Checking for repeat flaws in designs
- Revising your design
- Adding the Spoonflower ASE to Illustrator
- How to Adjust Account Settings