Two helpful icons to use while shopping the Spoonflower site are the user icon and the shopping cart. They are located along the top banner of most Marketplace pages.
Hovering over this small person will open a drop down menu with many features:
- My Dashboard - All your important information in one place. Learn how to customize in My Dashboard
- Orders - Review all your past and current orders. Learn more in Order Status and History
- Account Settings - A catalog page of features - email settings, order history, tax information, privacy settings and more. Learn more in Account Settings
- Favorites - Where all your favorite designs are listed
- Collections - Where to view your Collections
- Design Library - Link to your personal designs in your Design Library
- View My Shop - Don't let the language fool you! Your Shop is multi-faceted and supports Artists/Sellers and Community members. Learn how to edit your Shop and set up your profile in Setting Up Shop and Making Designs for Sale
- A link to Upload New Designs
- Notifications - A basic newsfeed listing incoming messages, comments, favorites and sales.
- Messages - A central location to read, create and send messages through Spoonflower. Learn more in Messaging, Emails, and Automated Replies
- My Design Challenges - Link to your voting history for all Design Challenges
- Logout -Log out from your account
Once you have selected all the products your plan to purchase, clicking the shopping cart icon will take you to the page that will allow you to complete your order.
Learn more in:
See Also: Site Preferences