When you create an account with Spoonflower, we automatically send you a welcome email with a link to verify your email address. Click the link to navigate back to our site and sign into your account to complete the process.
If you don't receive this email:
- Check your spam or junk folder.
- If it isn't there, follow the steps below.
- if it still doesn't show up, please contact Spoonflower.
To re-send the email address verification message:
- Return to your Spoonflower account, sign in (if not already)
- Hover over the person in the upper right-hand corner
- Click Account Settings
- Navigate into Verify Account
- Review your email address and correct, as needed
- Click to re-send the verification to the updated email
See Also: Adjusting Account Settings
See Also: Seller Verification
See Also: How to Place an Order