There are limitations when it comes to updating or modifying an active order, but we want to make sure your order is correct. Please review the following information and then contact us.
To remove individual items from an order that has not started printing, reach out to customer service using the email address used to place your order. Please include:
- your order number
- essential details - Design ID, item type, quantity - of the item(s) you hope to delete
- preferred method of cancelation - refund or credit
We cannot change the following details in a processing order:
- fabric or wallpaper type
- shipping method
- product size
- selected design
- design details, such as scale or repeat
- adding additional quantity
In these instances, we recommend canceling the entire order before placing a new one. We are certainly here to make this as easy as possible, so please take one of the following actions to cancel your order:
- If you have an active account, sign in and link to your Order History. Look for the link in the Order and follow the steps to cancel the order.
- If the order has already started printing, we may still be able to help. Please contact us from the email used to place the order. Please include the key order details.
We are unable to combine two separate orders during production or for shipping.