Using the Design Library in list view offers an efficient tool for accessing and updating designs across pre-made collections. Collections will simplify your proofing process, plus you can use a collection's unique URL for marketing.
Artists may access collections through three different pathways, but each of these locations offers very specific access.
- Access all collections - personal patterns, public designs, plus other collections that include your work - through the User Drop Down/My Dashboard
- Review all collections while directly accessing personal designs by clicking Collections along the left menu of your Design Library
- See your designs as your customers see them, in My Shop, by clicking Collections along the left menu on your Shop page.
NOTE: If you ever see a gray box while working within a collection, this may signify a design by another artist that you have saved, or that you are on a public-facing but that design is saved as private.
Every design your Design Library includes a display field for adding it to pre-made collections in your account. Clicking into the field will allow you to highlight and add the design to any listed collection.
You can batch-add multiple designs to Collections from your Design Library from the List view:
- Search your library by tag (to filter your designs)
- Click the small checkboxes to the left of each designs you want to add to your collection
- From the Edit Selected Designs drop down, scroll to the Add to Collection section and highlight the collection you want to add the designs to
- The site will take a few seconds to update
- Repeat for additional collections, as needed.
To remove the design from an individual Collection, click on the X next to the Collection title. Click Remove from all to remove it from all collections.