Once you've created and saved your design, and confirmed you work still aligns with the Terms and Conditions links for the them linked through the Design Challenge page, follow these steps.
- Sign into your account, or create an account if you don't already have one
- Upload your design
- Adjust your entry on the design layout page and click Save Changes
- Select the correct design challenge from the drop down menu to the left of the image preview window
- Review the design preview on the entry page
- Happy? Click Enter Challenge
- Not quite perfect? Click Cancel and return to the design page to adjust and re-save the settings and review the design until you are happy
- After you submit your entry, your design will automatically be saved to public so it can be seen during voting. If you mark your design as private after entering it, your design will be removed from being seen in the challenge
Artists often write asking to confirm their design is entered. Here are two ways to confirm from the design layout page:
- The drop down Enter in Design Challenge will show Edit Entry...
- The Edit Challenge Entry above Add to Cart will only show when your design is entered
You are free to make changes to your design before the published contest entry window closes. Simply follow the steps found in Revising Your Design.
However, please refrain from editing your design after the submission deadline has passed. These changes will not be reflected in your entry and may impact the accuracy of how the design is represented in your Design Library and on the voting page.
To withdraw your design from the design challenge please take one of the following actions:
- Withdraw the entry
- Link into the design layout page
- Click Edit Challenge Entry (as shown in the section above)
- Click Withdraw entry from the Challenge Entry page
- Remove the design from the public gallery
- Scroll to the Marketing and Selling section on the design layout page
- Remove the check that includes the design in your public gallery