You may cancel an entire order, or remove individual items from an order, as long as it has not started printing.
If you have an active Spoonflower account and your order has not started printing, you may use the Cancel Order option on your Orders page.
- Hover over the person icon in the top right corner of the site and click Orders
- Link into the Order Number for the order you hope to cancel
- Click Cancel This Shipment or Cancel Order
- Select Refund or Store Credit (Spoondollars) from the drop-down menu and enter a reason for your cancellation.
- Click CANCEL ORDER button and confirm your submission when prompted.
- A message will pop up for final confirmation.
- Your order will now have a status of "Hold" in your order history. You can expect to receive a confirmation of cancellation and refund/credit emails within 24 business hours.
If you placed your order as a guest, please contact us immediately from the proper email address and be certain to include your:
- your order number
- essential details - Design ID, item type, quantity - you hope to delete
- preferred method of cancelation - refund or credit
To help you more efficiently, please create a free Spoonflower account using your original email address.
See Also: Order Status and History
See Also: Shipping Rates and Delivery Options