You can cancel your order using the Cancel Order button, available on the “Orders” page in your order history. However, the Cancel Order button will not appear if:
- any of the items in your order have printed.
- you placed your order with Spoondollars.
If your order has begun printing or you used Spoondollars to place it, please contact us about canceling your order.
Canceling an order:
- Clicking on your "Nickname" in the top left corner, and then the "Orders" tab
- Clicking on the date will show you the order details
- If your order can be canceled, you’ll see the Cancel Order button in the top right corner
- Choose a Refund or Spoondollar credit, and fill in why you need to cancel your order
- Click on the Cancel Order button and confirm your submission when prompted
- A message will pop up letting you know that your request was received.
- If your cancellation request went through successfully, the order will have a status of “Hold” in your order history. We will email you confirmation of the cancellation of your order and notify you of your refund or Spoondollar credit as requested.