You can cancel your order using the Cancel Order button, available on the “Orders” page in your order history while logged in to your Spoonflower account. However, the Cancel Order button will not appear if:
- any of the items in your order have printed.
- you placed your order with Spoondollars.
- your order was placed using a guest account (not logged in).
If your order has begun printing, you used Spoondollars to place it, or you ordered as a guest, please contact us about canceling your order.
Canceling an order:
- Clicking on your "Nickname" in the top left corner, and then the "Orders" tab
- Clicking on the date will show you the order details
- If your order can be canceled, you’ll see the Cancel Order button in the top right corner
- Choose a Refund or Spoondollar credit, and fill in why you need to cancel your order
- Click on the Cancel Order button and confirm your submission when prompted
- A message will pop up letting you know that your request was received.
- If your cancellation request went through successfully, the order will have a status of “Hold” in your order history. We will email you confirmation of the cancellation of your order and notify you of your refund or Spoondollar credit as requested.