You can cancel your order using the Cancel Order option, available on the "Orders" page in your account details while logged in to your Spoonflower account. However, the Cancel Order option will not appear if:
- any of the items in your order have begun printing.
- your order was paid for with Spoondollars.
- your order was placed using a guest account (not logged in).
If your order has begun printing, you used Spoondollars to place it, or you ordered as a guest, please contact us about canceling your order.
Canceling an order:
- Hover over the person icon in the top right corner of the site (1.) and choose "Account" from the drop-down menu (2.).
- On your Account page, click on the Orders tab (1.) and then click on the order number for the order you'd like to cancel (2.).
- Here you can see all the details of your order. If it has not begun printing and can be canceled, you'll see the Cancel Order option over to the right. (*On this page, you can also change the shipping address if needed.*)
- Select whether you'd prefer a refund or a store credit in Spoondollars from the drop-down menu (1.), and let us know why you need to cancel your order in the text box (2.).
- Click on the Cancel Order button and confirm your submission when prompted.
- A message will pop up letting you know that your request was received.
- If your cancellation request went through successfully, the order will have a status of "Hold" in your order history. We will email you confirmation of the cancellation of your order and notify you of your refund or Spoondollar credit as requested.