If you are signed up to receive our weekly newsletter, you know that there are often great promotions at Spoonflower. Not only do we offer periodic discounts on merchandise, but we sometimes also offer shipping discounts as well. This article goes over the different sales in the Spoonflower Marketplace, and what to look out for as you shop. The current sale is always promoted along the banner at the top of our site, with more details published in the promotional fine print!
A sale or promotion made available for all customers at Spoonflower for a certain period of time. Sitewide Promotions are automatically applied to all eligible items and do not require a promo code. These promotions are typically for:
- Merchandise: All goods sold by Spoonflower are considered merchandise. Merchandise included in a promotion may vary. Such promotions may be for all Fabrics, speciality Fabric(s), Wallpaper, Home Decor, Fat Quarters, Buy Now/Save Later, Buy More/Save More, etc...
- Shipping: This covers the charges incurred to ship the order. Free Standard (Worldwide) Shipping is the most common promotion.
A special, one-time-use discount code that the customer applies to the order while checking out. Promo codes often arrive:
- in email, or with our newsletter,
- through a postcard mailer,
- as a pop-up menu on our site.
You must save any site generated promo code. It will not be automatically added to your shopping cart.
Everyday Designer Discount (EDD)
Artists receive 10% off any fabric or wallpaper item with their own design and 2% off any home décor item with their own design, excluding Test Swatches and Swatch Samplers. For Fill-A-Yard® orders the 10% arrives as a commissions in Spoondollars. For more detailed information review Designer Discounts, Spoonflower PRO, and Trade Program.
Only one discount can be applied per order with the exception of:
- The Everyday Designer Discount will always be applied when applicable and an additional discount can typically be applied on top of it.
- Trade and Pro Swatch pricing can be applied in addition to other discounts on other items in the cart.
- Pro shipping discounts can be applied in addition to other discounts on an order.
Note: Specific terms and conditions will apply for each Sitewide Promotion and Promo Code that may differ from the information covered in this article. These terms and conditions will always be included with promotional emails and found on our site, serve as authority for our Promotions, and take precedence over any details found on this page.
Applying a Promo Code
- Click the shopping cart icon in the upper right-hand corner of any page to view the cart.
From there, you’ll see your items on the left and a pricing summary on the right. On the right, click on + Add Coupon Code to reveal the promo code box.
- Enter your code into this field and click Apply. A brief description of the promotion will appear and the total will be updated as applicable. If the code is invalid or not applicable to your order, you will see the phrase “Please enter a valid code.”
Removing a Promo Code
Click on the “Reset” button next to the promo code box to remove it. The pricing will immediately update. The code will remain active until it is used or expires.
Interior Designers may apply to be a part of our Trade Program for:
- Free Swatches
- Trade Discounts
- Dedicated Customer Support
This application takes around 5 minutes and helps us learn about your business and if the program is right for you. You must include one of the following:
- a link to your website (preferred)
- a digital portfolio showing your work
- a social media handle with current images
as well as one of these qualifying documents:
- a business card with the included design profession
- a business license,
- a professional trade association membership card
- ID.me discounts can be combined with the Everyday Designer Discount
- ID.me will always apply before any sitewide discounts and cannot stack
- ID.me will always apply before a promo code discount and cannot stack
This discount is currently only available to Spoonflower customers within the United States of America.
▶ How can I see when your current Sitewide promotion will expire?
The fine print for the current promotion is always up to date here.
▶ I received a Promo Code for signing up but the discount is not in my cart. Where is it?
The Promo Code is not be automatically added to your shopping cart. You must add the code when you are ready to place your order. For more information for the steps to do so, please go here.
▶ I added my Promo Code but it says my order doesn't qualify?
There may be a few of reasons for this:
- Be sure your Promo Code qualifies under the fine print of the promotion
- You may need to be logged into your account
- You already used the code
- You already used another promo code from the same promotion.
If none of these conditions apply, feel free to reach out to us for assistance.
▶ I forgot to add my Promo Code to my order. Can I apply it now?
Unfortunately, we can't retroactively apply a Promo Code to any order once it has been placed. You can certainly still use the Promo Code towards any new order instead as long as it is valid. For more information about applying this to an order in the future, look here.
▶ I'm a PRO member but my swatches aren't listed at half-priced swatches in my cart. Why?
If the half-price swatches aren't listed in your cart, make sure you are logged into your account.
▶ Do you have an Interior Designer discount?
Yes. Learn more about our Trade Program.
▶ I already have an ID.me account but it is asking me to create a new one. What should I do?
If you already have an account with ID.me, sign into it before placing your order. Then, once you click the "ID.me" link through Spoonflower, it should link automatically into your account. Please contact us if something continues to happen otherwise.
▶Why am I not getting a discount through ID.me with my order?
It is possible that your specific vocational identity was not selected for this discount with ID.me and Spoonflower. Check here for more information.
See also: Shipping Rates and Delivery Options
See also: Order Status and History
See also: How long will it take to get my order?