Gift certificates are an excellent choice for a creative friend, a custom crafter, or as a last-minute gift!
As of October 9, 2023, the option to purchase a new gift card is temporarily unavailable, as we are working to transition to a better platform for gifting! You can still redeem previously purchased gift certificates during this time. Any updates to the new gift card system will be reflected in this article as they occur.
- Log in or create a Spoonflower account.
- Go to https://www.spoonflower.com/redeem
- Enter the activation code from your gift certificate into the empty field.
- When necessary, you may also be asked to enter the email address from your account.*
- Click the Redeem My Gift button.
- A banner will let you know if the money has been added to your account.
- If it hasn't, double check the activation code and email address (if entered). If you still have trouble, please contact us by using the Help button on the bottom right hand side of the site.
*If you have a Spoonflower account under a different email address, please contact us by using the Help button on the bottom right hand side of the site.
1. Add the items you want to your cart and be sure you are logged into your account.
2. Once you're in your shopping cart and ready to check out, proceed through the checkout process.
3. On the "Payment" page of the checkout process, click on the "+" button next to "Spoondollars" at the top of the Payment page.
4. Then click on "Apply $ Spoondollars" and the amount will automatically deduct from your total cost.
See Also: How to Place an Order
See Also: Payment Methods
See Also: Checking Out