Which wallpaper should you choose? See our comparison chart.
Our traditional wallpaper has a subtle leathered texture, matte finish, is paste-activated and is highly durable. Not only is it PVC-free and certified by the Forest Stewardship Council like our other wallpapers, it is resistant to mold, mildew and water.
- Roll dimension (installed): 24" W x 27' L
- Untrimmed dimensions: 25" W x 27' L
- Paste required and professional paper installer recommended
- Eco-friendly, Type II wall covering, Class A fire-rated, PVC-free and Forest Stewardship Council certified
- Mold and mildew resistant
Recommended for environments subject to wear and tear, from playrooms and bathrooms to restaurants and office spaces.
What is a Type II wallcovering? Type II wallcoverings are compliant with a durability standard for commercial wallcoverings. Criteria include scrubbability, stain resistance, flame spread, color fastness, abrasion resistance, and more. Testing is conducted according to the Type II ASTM F793 standard and test procedures. The American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) established the standard with input from the Wallcovering Association. Type II is often a requirement when specifying wallcoverings.
How much wallpaper should I buy? Each wallpaper roll covers approximately 36-40 square feet once trim and pattern repeat are factored in, but this can vary depending on wall height, design scale, and other factors.
- Pebble wallpaper is sold in "double rolls" each measuring 27 feet long.
- Since every order is custom printed, it is important to ensure you order an accurate number of rolls. Remember to give yourself a little wiggle room in your estimate as color can vary slightly between print runs.
- Measure the width and height of each wall you'll be covering.
- Determine the number of panels you'll need – each panel of our wallpaper covers 24" wide when installed. Take the total width of all of your walls and divide that number by 24" (2'). This will give you the number of panels you'll need.
- Determine how many panels you'll get out of each double roll. This number is dependent on the scale of your repeat, which will vary by design.
- Each wallpaper roll is 324" (27') long. To estimate the number of repeats per roll divide 324" by the repeat height of your pattern. Example: If the vertical repeat is 20", 324/20 = 16.2 repeats per roll
- Then, add about 5" to the height of your install wall to determine the height of each panel. Example, cont.: If our wall is 9' tall: 9x12 = 108 + 5 = 113" needed for each panel
- Then, divide your panel height by the repeat height of your pattern to determine the number of repeats per panel. Example, cont.: 113/20 = 5.65 rounded up to 6 repeats per panel
- Finally, divide the number of repeats per roll by the number of repeats you need per panel.To calculate the number of double rolls you’ll need. Example, cont.: 16.2/6 = 2.7 panels per double roll
- Finally take the total number of panels needed (#2) and divide that number by the number of panels you’ll get per roll (#3). *Remember to always round up.
Installation - Pebble Wallpaper
Cleaning - Use warm water and a mild soap on a clean cloth or sponge to remove any dirt or stains from the wallcovering. Dry immediately with a soft, lint-free towel. Please avoid using solvent based cleaning agents.