Spoonflower Design Challenges are an opportunity to zhuzh up your creative skills and join fellow designers in a friendly competition around a specific theme. We run one Design Challenge per week with winners announced the following Thursday.
Check out the current and upcoming challenges on our site, or follow Spoonflower on Instagram and Facebook for challenge announcements and details. This blog post - Stick to the Rules: Your Guide to Weekly Design Challenges - is also a great place to get your footing for the challenge
Design Challenge themes are announced month by month. To make sure you have ample time to create, themes for the following month are shared on the first Friday of the current month.
Because design challenges change each week, be sure to click into the See Challenge Terms and Conditions link published within the call for each individual design challenge. However, it is also good to know the rules that always apply:
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 100 winning designs. Those top 100 designs will be made available for sale without proofing, as long as the designer is already a verified seller.
- Designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest.
- Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest; however, once your design is entered into the challenge, you can purchase a proof of the design
- A designer may enter only one design in each challenge.
- We moderate all entries before voting begins and may occasionally need to withdraw designs for a variety of reasons. Learn more in Design Challenge Troubleshooting & FAQ and Stick to the Rules: Your Guide to Weekly Design Challenges.