If you have printed a design on fabric or wallpaper, it is ready to be made available for sale as one or all of our products. To make your design available for purchase follow these easy steps:
- On the design page, go to the Marketing and Selling section.
- In the Sell or Display area click the box next to, ‘I would like to sell this design’. If you haven’t filled out your tax information, you will be required to do so.
- Now select the products you want to sell your designs on by clicking the checkboxes next to them and the option to include the design in your public gallery.
- Your designs should start showing up in search shortly.
You will also need to make sure your shop is available for the public to find:
- Go to your shop by clicking on the my shop link from the My studio tab.
- In your shop, click the ‘Edit my shop’ link.
- Adjust your setting to make sure your shop is available for everyone to view then click the update button at the bottom of the page.
- Now your designs and shop will be available for customers to find shortly.
One tip to selling your design on multiple products is to upload your design at the largest you would want to sell it. Fabric and wallpaper both have their own "save this layout" button which allows you to save each at a different repeat and dpi. By uploading a file with large design elements, you can make the wallpaper layout large, and fabric very tiny, if you wish. By changing each product's design size, you only have to upload one file and order one test before being able to make your design for sale on all our products.