Spoonflower prints and ships fabric from Durham, NC, USA and/or Berlin, Germany. We ship to locations all over the world except Belarus, Cote d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Somalia, Yemen, Iran, and Syria.
Shipping rates are calculated based on the product and amount ordered, the shipping destination, and the delivery option. To determine the the cost of shipping add the desired products to your cart, select your country and delivery option. The cart will update to show the shipping rate for each option in the bottom of the cart screen.
If your order is shipped from Berlin, VAT may be collected at the time of ordering. Please note that some international shipments may be subject to customs fees that are outside of Spoonflower's control.
Standard Delivery orders are printed with our standard print and processing time.
- Durham (US) orders are shipped via USPS, FedEx, or your local postal carrier. Orders that weigh more than 4 pounds will be shipped FedEx Ground, and orders over $500 require an adult signature. A tracking number is provided in your shipping confirmation email. International Standard orders usually take about 2 weeks in transit, but can sometimes take 4 weeks to arrive due to customs, distance and other factors.
- Berlin orders are shipped via DHL or Deutsche Post and the postal service of your country. Orders with a total of $500 or more will be shipped FedEx Economy International and may require a signature upon delivery. If one is available, a tracking number is provided in your shipping confirmation email.
- Domestic (US) orders are shipped via FedEx to arrive in 2 business days. Orders over $500 will require an adult signature at delivery. Delivery cannot be made to PO Boxes.
- International and Berlin orders are shipped via FedEx Priority International and will arrive about 2-7 business days after shipping to most locations, and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Domestic (US) orders placed by noon EST will be shipped the next business day. Orders placed after noon EST ship the second business day. Orders are shipped via FedEx to arrive in 2 business days, and delivery cannot be made to PO Boxes. Orders over $500 will require an adult signature at delivery.
- US Factory orders shipping internationally placed by noon EST will be shipped the next business day via FedEx Priority International and will arrive about 2-7 business days after shipping to most locations, and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Berlin Factory orders shipping to Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa are shipped via FedEx Priority International and will arrive by the date shown in your cart, about 2-7 business days after shipping to most locations, and will require a signature upon delivery.
NOTE: Orders for over 20 yards of fabric or 180 feet of wallpaper or gift wrap will require an extra 48 hours of processing time.
The following American and German National Holidays will be recognized company-wide. Some standard and all expedited shipments will not be processed on these dates. Promised delivery dates for Guaranteed and Rush orders will be adjusted and correctly displayed within the shopping cart at the time of checkout.
- January 1 New Year’s Day
- January 2 Audit Day
- March 30 Good Friday
- April 2 Easter Monday
- May 1 Labor Day (DE)
- May 10 Ascension Day
- May 21 Whit Monday
- May 28 Memorial Day
- July 4 Independence Day
- September 3 Labor Day (US)
- October 3 German Unity
- November 22 Thanksgiving
- November 23 Day after Thanksgiving
- December 24 Christmas Eve
- December 25 Christmas
- December 26 Boxing Day
- December 31 New Year's Eve