Spoonflower will print and ship from our United States facilities to locations all over the world except Belarus, Cote d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Russia, Somalia, Syria, Ukraine, and Yemen.
Shipping rates are calculated based on the product and amount ordered, the shipping destination, and the delivery option. The best way to determine the shipping rates and other charges for an order is to add the desired products to your cart and begin the process of checking out.
- Step One: Enter your address and select your country
- Step Two: Review the rates for all three delivery options
- VAT or other taxes may be collected at the time of ordering, as determined by your delivery location, and will be clearly labeled during ordering and on your shipping documents
NOTE: Some international shipments may be subject to customs fees outside of Spoonflower's control.
Production times and delivery date for you order will vary based upon the method you choose. Key information concerning ship date and/or delivery time for the three options described below will be shared during step two of checking out.
Standard Delivery orders are printed with our standard print and processing time.
- Domestic (US) Delivery: Standard Delivery orders from within the United States orders are shipped via USPS, FedEx*, or your local postal carrier and typically take between 1 - 2 weeks to deliver.
- International Delivery: Orders placed with Standard delivery will be shipped from the United States by Ascendia* and then delivered via the postal service of the country of record. Transit times will vary by location, but will generally arrive within 4 - 5 weeks.
* Orders weighing over 4 pounds will ship by FedEx Ground and FedEx Economy International respectively.
NOTE: The estimated production time for Standard Delivery orders is also published on the product page in the Marketplace. Learn more here.
Guaranteed Delivery orders placed before 12:00p EST will be shipped in five business days while those placed after will ship on the sixth business day. The delivery date for these orders will be shared during step two of the check-out process.
- Domestic (US) Guaranteed: Orders are shipped via FedEx to arrive in 2 business days. Delivery cannot be made to PO Boxes. We cannot upgrade services to overnight or apply your personal FedEx account.
- International Guaranteed: Orders will ship via FedEx Priority International to arrive in 2-7 business days and may require a signature upon delivery
IMPORTANT: The cost for this Guaranteed Delivery includes quicker print times and expedited delivery service.
Rush Delivery is our fastest service. Orders placed before noon EST will print and ship within in two business days while those placed after will ship on the third business day. The delivery date is published during step two of the check-out process.
- Domestic (US) Rush: Orders are shipped by FedEx to arrive in two business days. We are not able to offer Rush delivery to PO Boxes, nor can we upgrade services to overnight or apply your personal FedEx account.
- International Rush: Orders will ship via FedEx Priority International to arrive in 2-7 business days and may require a signature upon delivery
IMPORTANT: Rush delivery charges includes quicker print times and expedited delivery service.
NOTE: For orders of fabric totaling 20 yards and above and orders of wallpaper for 180 feet or more, Spoonflower requires an extra 48 hours of processing time. These additional days will be published during the check out process for Rush and Guaranteed orders only, but not Standard Delivery. Additionally, Home Decor items are currently not available for Rush or Guaranteed shipping.
Spoonflower is able to ship to Army Post Office (APO) locations, as well as Fleet Post Office (FPO) and Diplomatic Post Office (DPO) locations. For such locations, please select "United States" as the country for the address. These orders must ship by USPS, and any Guaranteed or Rush Delivery orders will automatically be sent by this carrier unless an alternate non-PO address can be provided.
The following American and German National Holidays will be recognized company-wide. Some standard and all expedited shipments will not be processed on these dates. Promised delivery dates for Guaranteed and Rush orders will be adjusted and correctly displayed within your shopping cart at the time of checkout to include these holidays.
January 3 New Years Day (observed)
- January 17 Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 21 President's Day
- March 8 International Women's Day
April 15 Good Friday
April 18 Easter Monday
May 1 Labor (May) Day (Germany)
May 26 Ascension Day (Germany)
May 30 Memorial Day (USA)
- June 6 Whit Monday (Germany)
July 4 Independence Day (USA)
September 5 Labor Day (USA)
- October 3 Unity Day (Germany)
November 24 Thanksgiving
- November 25 Day After Thanksgiving
December 26 Christmas Day (observed)
January 1, 2023 New Years Day
See also: How Long Will It Take To Get My Order?