Natural-white interlock knit, made from very soft 100% organic cotton. This fabric is knitted in the United States with yarns that may have been imported from other countries. The fabric is custom printed at our locations in Durham, North Carolina, USA or Berlin, Germany.
- $27/yard ($24.30 with designer discount)
- 56" wide printable area (142 cm).
- Interlock knit stretches along the crosswise grain about 25%.
- Total estimated shrinkage, including shrinkage from printing and washing: 8-11% in length and width.
- After printing some natural shrinkage may occur, leaving a printed area of approximately 54"-55" (137-140 cm).
- After washing additional shrinkage may occur, resulting a total printed width of approximately 50"-52" (127-132 cm).
- Certified organic cotton by Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS).
Appropriate for children and adult apparel items, including t-shirts, dresses, baby clothes, and more.
Wash before use with phosphate free detergent in cool or warm water using a gentle or delicate machine cycle before use. Some fading as a result of cleaning is typical for this fabric and is most notable on darker shades. Front loading washers contribute to color loss due to the increased tumbling action during cleaning. Fading can be minimized through use of cool wash settings and gentle wash cycles.
Tumble dry on a low temperature or permanent press setting and remove promptly.
Iron using standard settings for cotton with the printed side down for best results. Steam may be used to remove wrinkles. Mineral deposits in the iron and spraying fabric with a water bottle may cause unexpected staining or marking and should be avoided.
More information on fabric care: How to care for Spoonflower Products
An image showing the printed and unprinted sides of Organic Cotton Interlock Knit