There's simply no substitute for determining how a design will print than having the design printed!
- Colors can look very different on fabric than on your computer monitor!
- Colored light comes out of a screen.
- Light goes through and bounces off of color on fabric. Fabric is 3-D and it folds and drapes.
- Our digital printers and pigment inks often print saturated colors and true blacks lighter than you might expect. You may need to test different saturation levels or modify your design.
- Your chosen colors might "shift" to colors you weren't expecting if they are out-of-gamut for our printers.
- Because our fabrics have different white points, colors will shift brighter or darker based on your fabric choice.
- Test swatches are cheap and fast.