The Swatch Sampler is like a contact sheet, printing a set of 8in x 8in (20cm x 20cm) swatches. Swatch Samplers help reduce the cost for artists who need to proof designs. To get started you will need to create a collection with the personal designs you hope to print.
NOTE: For Collections with more than thirty designs, only up to the first thirty will print and be charged. The Collection must also be composed of all original designs. Collections with a mixture of original and Marketplace designs will not be available for Swatch Samplers. When this is the case, the "Get a Sampler" button from step three below will not be visible.
The price of a Swatch Sampler depends on the number of designs and the fabric selected:
- 1-5 designs start at US$ 12.00
- 6-15 designs start at US$ 20.00
- 16-30 designs start at US$ 35.00
1. Go to your Design Library (from the user drop-down menu). Then, select Collections on the left side of the page under Views. Once the page updates, select the collection you want a sampler of.
2. Click See This Collection in Your Design Library highlighted in blue.
3. Click the Get a Sampler button on the upper right corner of the page.
4. Confirm the designs. To see how each design will print, click the Design Thumbnail and select Test Swatch in the Size drop-down on the design page.
5. In the drop-down menu for Order this swatch sampler on your choice of fabric, select the fabric you want your sampler printed on. A price will be displayed next to each fabric option for the amount of designs included.
6. Click Order A Fabric Sampler to add this to your shopping cart.
See also: Collections Overview
See also: Fill-A-Yard® Guide