In an effort to help reduce the cost of proofing designs, we offer a Swatch Sampler. The Swatch Sampler is like an old-fashioned contact sheet; it prints an 8in x 8in (20cm x 20cm) swatch of each design from your own Collection onto a single piece of fabric.
Please note: For Collections that contain more than 30 designs, only up to the first 30 will print and be charged. The Collection being sampled must be composed of all original designs; Collections with a mixture of original and Marketplace designs are not available for Swatch Samplers.
The price of a Swatch Sampler depends on the number of designs and the fabric selected:
- 1-5 designs start at US$ 12.00
- 6-15 designs start at US$ 20.00
- 16-30 designs start at US$ 35.00
1. Go to your Design Library (from the user drop-down menu). Then, select Collections on the left side of the page under Views. Once the page updates, select the collection you want a sampler of.
2. Click See This Collection in Your Design Library highlighted in blue.
3. Click the Get a Sampler button on the upper right corner of the page.
4. Confirm the designs. To see how each design will print, click the Design Thumbnail and select Test Swatch in the Size drop-down on the design page.
5. In the drop-down menu for Order this swatch sampler on your choice of fabric, select the fabric you want your sampler printed on. A price will be displayed next to each fabric option for the amount of designs included.
6. Click Order A Fabric Sampler to add this to your shopping cart.
See also: Fill-A-Yard® Guide